THE CDC REPORTS THAT 1 in 5 children (between ages 5 and 11) in the US have untreated tooth decay. Not only should tooth decay be treated in regular dental appointments, it should be prevented! Tooth decay is 100 percent preventable with effective personal care and regular dental cleanings.
In honor of Children’s Dental Health Month, we’re spreading the word about children’s dental health.
Help make brushing twice a day fun for your kids.
Bright Starr Pediatric Dentistry Contest for all age groups:
2. Singing/ rapping brushing habit song age 6-11. Phones are a great way to record yourself singing and post to the contest on our face book page BrightStarrPediatric.
3. Essay writing contest of any dental topic of your choosing, age 12-16, 200 words or less. Upload to Facebook page BrightStarrPediatric.
Why choose Pediatric Dentistry?
- Parents are always allowed back
- Highly trained and compassionate doctors & staff
- Fun atmosphere with toys, movies, and video games
- State of the art dentistry for infants, children, and patients with special needs
- Accept most insurances
Now serving Southern Maryland and Central Prince George’s County
At our pediatric dental practice, we provide state of the art dentistry for children, infants, and patients with special needs. Obtaining a specialist in pediatric dentistry is important, so that kids learn at a young age that going to the dentist can be a fun and rewarding experience!
We always allow parents to be present for dental procedures, and for your child we provide a fun atmosphere with toys, movies and video games. We want our office to feel like home for your family, so visiting us will always be a breeze!
Dr. Ebonee Thrower is highly trained in children’s dentistry and will ensure not only the best in oral care, but continuous advice in preventative medicine, so your child will have an early start to a lifelong happy and healthy smile.
Don’t forget to check out our First Visit page so you and your child know what to expect when you arrive. We accept most insurance, and we look forward to working with your family to help your kids achieve lasting dental health.
Have a dental emergency? Don’t worry, we provide emergency pediatric dental services for your child so you don’t have to wait for an appointment.